Take the work out of your healthcare content.
●I’m a certified content strategist dedicated to B2B healthcare and HIT.
●I’ve worked with brands including HP, Samsung Health, and Forbes as well as various healthcare IT companies and general B2B healthcare organizations.
●I create case studies, articles, website content, product sheets, sales collateral, and newsletters designed to move business.
●I have over a decade’s practial experience working in hospital revenue cycle and IT.
●I have an MBA and a degree in healthcare administration.
●My clients range from revenue cycle companies, to mHealth startups, professional healthcare education, and healthcare learning management systems.
●I’m constantly engaged with influencers and current news in the industry through research, social media, and my content development work.
●I’m insured and a student of copywriting and direct response marketing.
- MBA, International Business
- B.S. Hospital Administration
- Certificate in Content Marketing: Copyblogger
- Certificate in Direct Response: AWAI (In Progress)
- Blockchain for Business: edX (In Progress)
- Cybersecurity Fundamentals: edX (In Progress)
Healthcare Experience: My professional experience in the healthcare industry includes hospital revenue cycle management, daily use of EHR/EMR systems (Epic, Meditech, Invision), claims appeals, contract modeling, billing and coding review and feedback, off-shore team management, managing HIPAA compliance in remote offices, healthcare news research and content creation, CPT, HCPCS, ICD-9 and 10 news research, and reviewing and analyzing commercial insurance contracts for both commercial and government payers across the U.S.
Current Projects: I write on healthcare and information technology for Samsung Health and HP. I also maintain multiple newsletters, blogs, social and website content for a handful of great clients.
- CCO Magazine
- McKinsey Quarterly
- CIO Review
- Fierce Health Finance
- StartUp Beat
- Health IT Outcomes
- Content Marketing Institute
- Healthcare IT News
- Copyblogger Media
Availability: Monday-Friday, 9AM-4PM, EST. Extended hours are available depending on your project needs.
What you can expect working with me…
- An interview: I won’t create anything without talking to you at some level. Your website says a lot, but before any changes are made, we need to have a coordinated perspective on your strategic goals, target market and brand values.
- Increased engagement: The purpose of the words on your site should be to drive people to take action. That may be through sales, signing up for a newsletter or even just being more likely to buy next time you talk to them (because they really loved your last blog post). The words on your site aren’t just for show, they should create change.
- Protection: Before we begin work, you will receive a contract that guarantees all content is plaigiarism-free, checked for grammar and errors, and gives you full rights of use. If your business knowledge or processes need protection, I am happy to sign an NDA.
- Flexibility: I offer a range of options to improve your online voice, but am happy to come up with a custom solution to match your budget and needs.
- A focus on metrics: Leads, Consumption, Sales or Sharing…we’ll determine which best fits your business goals. It’s tempting (and sometimes beneficial) to watch them all, but we’ll focus in on choosing just one to determine the effectiveness of your content strategy.
- A long-term relationship: Content strategy is about building relationships with your audience over the long term, and our relationship should reflect that. Your needs for content online aren’t likely constant enough to warrant you opening a permanent position, so while I’m available to start and stop work whenever you need, I’m also working to create a long-term understanding of your business needs so that I can bring you benefit whenever you’re ready.
So shoot me an email or give me a call if you’d like to talk more about what I can do for you.